Geomagic® Enterprise Package
Diversify your 3D capabilities with Geomagic’s Enterprise Package, the premier 3D software suite for point cloud and mesh processing and editing, inspection and metrology, and design from scan data.
The Geomagic Enterprise Bundle is comprised of Geomagic Studio® 2013, Geomagic® Control™ (formerly Geomagic Qualify®) and the game-changing scan-in-CAD design software, Geomagic® Design™ Direct (formerly Geomagic Spark®). For manufacturing, engineering, automotive and other organizations that rely on 3D technology for every step of the design, reverse engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, verification, and analysis process, the Geomagic Enterprise Package provides a comprehensive set of tools at a significant discount over buying all three components separately.
The Enterprise Bundle offers enhanced workflow compatibility and integration, so you can design, edit scan data, send scan data to legacy CAD, export to manufacturing and verify for quality with a single software package. Geomagic Studio and Geomagic Control are fully integrated with Geomagic Design Direct, making it easy to transfer data to Geomagic Spark’s direct modeling platform. Additionally, Geomagic Studio and Geomagic Control share a wide range of identical commands for convenience and an enhanced user experience.
Key Features and Benefits
- Full range of 3D capabilities at a huge discount off of buying the licenses separately
- Integration for sending data from Geomagic Studio and Geomagic Control to Geomagic Design Direct
- Large array of common commands between Geomagic Studio and Geomagic Control
- Designed and optimized for fast, streamlined workflows
- Automated point cloud data clean up, mesh analysis and repair, remeshing tools, patch functionality and more
- Geomagic Studio is optimized for fast data processing and the ability to effectively handle large, dense point clouds
- Geomagic Spark includes 3D CAD modeling, assemblies, drawings, PMI and third-party integrations
- Geomagic Control includes free, integrated 3D CAD importers, including PMI data such as GD&T and reference geometry
- Robust GD&T functionality, standard dimensioning and reference geometry creation
- Unique QuickProbeTM and QuickFeatureTM tools, in Geomagic Control, to rapidly create reference geometry with a mouse or probing device
- Python scripting environment allows you to customize point cloud processing workflows and inspection functionalities (Geomagic Studio and Geomagic Control)
- Interoperability with a range of neutral file formats (IGES, STEP, OBJ, ACIS, PDF and more)